Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brilliant Bubbly

Champagne.

As much as I love a well-crafted cocktail, there is just something extra special about a glass of good champagne. I've tried many...be they pink, white, sweet, or dry, but my newest obsession is Launois Pere & Fils.

Photo courtesy of Yoshio Taka on Flickr.


We first stumbled upon this gem at our trusted Lush Wine & Spirits on Chicago Ave in Chicago. They consider it their "house champagne" and I can certainly see why. It is perfectly balanced for most every individual's taste. And it takes only one sip to realize that this is truly a special champers indeed.

For your next special occasion, grab one of these gorgeous bottles and enjoy. Or you can do like me and order a 1/2 a case and keep it in the fridge at all times...because you just never know when you're going to need it ;)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Agreed and will definitely try!