Saturday, October 24, 2009

War of the Walls

DIY Decor.

When you live in a small apartment you have have to be selective with what you put in it. And when you live with a husband in that apartment, you have to make sure your selections walk the line between masculine and feminine. One too many ruffles makes him uncomfortable. One too many bits of sport memorabilia makes me insane.

So I'm happy to admit that I am totally gaga for this Pop take on a classic deer head. I have been spying a similar version on Etsy for sometime now that is costlier. With feelings of guilt for a possible breach in frugality, I was relieved to find this DIY that will let me accomplish the same effect for a fraction of the cost.


The best part is that in the balance of the masculine and feminine design, both me and my better half win on this one!

No comments: