Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Booty

Etsy Baby Gift.

Rainy dreary weekends in the Summer have one benefit. They allow me to slow down and get caught up on things that I need to do around the apartment. At least that what I should be doing. In reality, I spent my most recent rain day scouring Etsy for fun finds. It might not have gotten my bathroom clean, but I think it was just as productive because I found Pretty Little.

I am always on the lookout for unique, cute, and uncomplicated baby gifts for the boom of babies that my friends have been having recently. And this is the jackpot! Pretty Little makes the most adorable baby booties that you have ever seen! Each piece is made to order so you can customize size, color, and bootie style to your liking. Here are some of my favorites:

Cuddly Teddy Bear Booties


Bunnies...so cute!
And for the future Rock Star babies, these Pirate Booties!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, so adorable!

Unknown said...

the pirate booties! the bunny slippers! I'm in love. and I am now officially hooked on your blog.